Now that E3 is over, we’re going to be re-capping the glut of information about the key titles that were on show, just in case you missed anything in among the madness. This out our post E3 wrap up covering absolutely everything Far Cry 4.
Check out all of our E3 “Everything” articles;
Everything Alien: Isolation | Everything Destiny | Everything Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain | Everything Call of Duty: Advance Warfare | Everything Batman: Arkham Knight | Everything The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt | Everything Bloodborne | Everything Assassin’s Creed: Unity | Everything Far Cry 4 | Everything Rainbow Six: Siege
Everything Far Cry 4
Developed by Ubisoft Montreal | Published by Ubisoft| Genre First-Person Shooter | Release Date November 18 | Platforms PS4, PS3, XBox One, XBox 360, PC
What We Learnt At E3
- Players will play as Ajay Ghale, guest in the Kyrat location in Far Cry 4 to the lead villian – Pagan Min.
- Pagan Min is obviously very unhinged and looks likely to be a strong character like Vaas from Far Cry 3.
- Far Cry 4 will include a wing suit for some awesome flying sections.
- A new weapon in Far Cry 4 is the grappling hook, allowing you to swing and climb to various different locations.
- You can drive a Tuk Tuk!
- There are elephants in the game as one of the new types of animals in Far Cry 4.
- Co-Operative play has been added to specific missions and is drop in, not a separate mode.
- On PS3 and PS4, players can invite friends to play the co-operative missions – even if they don’t own the game!
- You can mount/ride the elephants in Far Cry 4 and use them to your advantage to destroy gates or even entire enemy bases.
- Far Cry 4 looks a lot like Far Cry 3 with additions – which is a great thing!