Bethesda Softworks has announced the launch of the third and final premium DLC pack for the new DOOM game. Additionally, you can check out the new launch trailer for the DLC pack, Bloodfall, in the player below, which features new footage.
The new Bloodfall DLC pack is available today for all versions of the game. It’s priced at $14.99. It’s a multiplayer pack with three new multiplayer maps, a controllable demon in Spectre Pinky, new weapons and equipment, and more. Here’s a full breakdown of the following features for the DLC pack (Courtesy of Bethesda Softworks):
- Three new multiplayer maps:
o Empyrian – fight in an ageless colosseum held aloft by opposing energies, as the gilded embattlements slowly crumble
o Boneyard – battle in the outer realm of Hell, where the landscape is made entirely of demon flesh, teeth, and bone
o Outbreak – engage in intense combat throughout a UAC facility transformed after underworldly science breaks free from containment
- A new player-controlled demon: Spectre Pinky
- A new weapon: Grenade Launcher – bank grenades off walls and deal area damage, or use the secondary fire to detonate smoke grenades
- New equipment: Lateral Thrusters – provides short directional boosts to player movement
- New ways to customize your DOOM Marine, including the Cultist Armor – armor blessed in the temple and baptized in blood
- New hack modules
DOOM and Bloodfall are available now for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Windows PC.