Stop me if you’ve heard this one before — a roguelike management sim set in space where you build a crew and a spaceship, then organize their resources and command their positions. We’ve covered a lot of those, but they usually involve exploring space. In Derelict Void, the new game from indie dev studio Stirling Games, you can’t do that — because you’re trapped in a cosmic storm!
The region is known as the Derelict Void, and it’s claimed many a voyager. Now your crew is trapped there….whether this was a rescue mission or you simply didn’t know, the backstory doesn’t say, but the point is you’re in deep doo-doo. However, you may be able to survive this trek if you manage your existing resources carefully, explore derelict ship debris for more stuff, and decipher the mysteries of the Void. Somewhere within this strange region, the key to escape may be found.
- Explore and navigate through stranded ships and treacherous debris to discover the secrets of the void.
- Take Risks and make the right choices to survive.
- Manage resources to your ship’s survival and balance it all to keep the ship going for another day.
- Create your own stories in the world of Derelict Void, and share your mods with friends through our content delivery servers.
- Open content creation tool where everyone can contribute to the story and world of the game.
The adventure doesn’t end when you finish your game…there are an infinite number of Voids out there. This game supports open modding tools, so you should be able to find plenty of follow-up adventures created by other players…and you can also make your own. Derelict Void is available now on Steam.