De-Void, a meditative first-person adventure game, where the player unravels the mysterious circumstances surrounding the disappearance of a remote space colony crew, has gotten a release window for Steam, with the developers saying that the adventure game should be released in the third quarter of this year. While they game somewhat of a time-frame of when De-Void will be released, they haven’t given a specific date of the release.
Baris Tarimcioglu, CEO of Pulseteanse Game, who developed the game, spoke of the upcoming release, saying:
“De–Void is our second title and reflects everything we love about video games. With the help of the gaming community, we learnt so much from our first game, Solarix. Whilst De-Void is a different genre of game, it incorporates all the lessons learned and the result is something we think is very special”.
The game is set to have a number of features once it’s released, including:
- First Person Adventure Game
- A vast story-based exploration game set across highly detailed space stations, alien forests, deserts, colony settlements and military installations.
- Decipher the crews video, audio and text logs to discover and uncover a multi-layered background story.
- Investigate the world through the eyes of Wilco, an A.I cyborg, sent to help you uncover the mystery of the colony you are traversing.
- Steam Achievements, Trading Cards and Controller support.
On the surface, De-Void is a tale of humanity lost in the depths space, but beneath the surface lies a complex psychological story of conspiracy, betrayal, and madness. As the developers have said about the games world, “there are no easy answers on Planet Ancyra.” Pulsentense Games is an independent video game production studio with members from all around the world. The studio has released its first game, Solarix in April 2015. They specialise in the use of Unreal Technology to create realistic world whilst offering compelling gameplay and engaging narrative.