Dean Amond"holy leaves" dcuo, any way to get more holly in dcuo event, Area 51, assassin, assassins, cache:u41s9wlro64j:theparanoidgamer.com/dc-universe-online-update-7-patch-notes/ dcuo seasonal vendor, changes dc universe online update 7, changes on latest dcuniverse upgrade, checking it twice, checking it twice dc universe, combat, DC, dc online, dc online hoe to get more combat rating, dc online how to get holly leaves, dc online update 7, dc online update patch notes, dc univerce online update 7, dc univers online holiday leaves, dc univers winter seasonal feats, DC Universe, dc universe checking it twice feat, dc universe christmas vendor, dc universe coast city vendor, dc universe get more holly leaves, dc universe here spend holly leaves, dc universe holiday vendors, dc universe holiday vendors location, dc universe holly leaves, dc universe holly leaves npc, dc universe how to get more holly, dc universe neural neutralizer new patch, dc universe new patch changes, dc universe new vendor items, DC Universe Online, dc universe online and holiday and location of pvp arena, dc universe online central city vendor, dc universe online christmas vendor, dc universe online combat rating, dc universe online donna troy vendor, dc universe online holiday event vendor, dc universe online holiday nice list, dc universe online holiday vendors, dc universe online holly, dc universe online holly leave, dc universe online holly leaves, dc universe online holy leafs, dc universe online holy leaves, dc universe online holy leaves vendors, dc universe online how to earn get holy leaves, dc universe online how to gain cobat rating, dc universe online patch, dc universe online patch 7 donload, dc universe online patch list, dc universe online patch note, dc universe online patch notes, dc universe online patch notes december, dc universe online patch notes december 2011, dc universe online patches, dc universe online seasonal, dc universe online shared bank glitch, dc universe online title update 7, dc universe online update 7, dc universe online update 7 patch notes, dc universe online update patch 7, dc universe online weapons for sale, dc universe online where is monitor womb, dc universe online winter feats, dc universe online winter is coming, dc universe online winter seasonal feat, dc universe patch, dc universe patch notes, dc universe patch notes december 2011, dc universe pvp legends update, dc universe update, dc universe update 7 changelog, dc universe update 7 fire heal bug, dc universe update details, dc universe update notes, dc universe update review, dc universe update7, dc universe updates, dc universe were do u spend the holly leaves, dc universe where to spend holly leaves, dc universe winter holidays feats, dc universe winter is coming, dc universe winter plunderland, dc universe yuletide fear, dc universe.com, dcu holiday vendor, dcu holiday vendor location, dcu holiday vendors, dcu holly leaves, dcu online christmas item list, dcu online cunning skill, dcu online holiday vendors, dcu online holly leaves, dcu online holly leaves holiday event, dcu online holly vendor, dcu online holyday vendors, dcu online how to get to coast city, dcu online update 7, dcuniverseonline lantern corps deputization decree, dcuo checking it twice feat, dcuo checking it twice?, dcuo feat checking it twice, dcuo holiday feats, dcuo holiday vendor item list, dcuo hollies leaves were u spend them, dcuo holly berries, dcuo holly leaf, dcuo holly leafs, dcuo holly leaves, dcuo holly leaves used, dcuo holly leaves vendor, dcuo how to get holly leaves, dcuo how to get more holly, dcuo is the holiday vendor coming back, dcuo latest patch notes, dcuo more holly, dcuo patch 7, dcuo patch notes, dcuo patch notes 7, dcuo patch notes update 7, dcuo recover holiday goods, dcuo seasonal vendor, dcuo seasonal vendors, dcuo spend holly leaves, dcuo update 7, dcuo update 7 patch notes, dcuo update 7 patchnote, dcuo update 7 patchnotes, dcuo updating old character in new patches, dcuo where do u spend your holy leaves, dcuo where to spend holly leaves, dcuo where to use holy leaves, dcuo winter holidays holiday nice list, dcuo winter hollydays checking it twice, dcuo winter is coming feats, dcuonline list of vendors, dean amond, deprogrammed dc universe, donna gray dcuo, fear itself dcu online, fight for the light, free, green, Green Lantern, holiday leaves dcu online, holiday vendor items in dcu online, holiday vendors dc universe, holiday vendors dconline holly, holiday vendors in dc universe, holly leaf dc universe online, holly leaves dc online, holly leaves dc universe, holly leaves dc universe co to, holly leaves dc universe online, holly leaves dcu, holly leaves dcuo, holly leaves in dcuo, holly leaves vender, holly leaves vendor dcuo, holy vendors dc universe, how can i get more holly leaves on dcuo, how do i find the holiday vendors on dc universe, how do i get more holly leaves in dc universe, how do i spend holly leaves on dcuo, how do u spend the holly leaves on dc universe, how do you earn holly leaves in dc universe, how do you get more holly leaves in dc universe?, how to earn addutional holly leaves in dc universe, how to get christmas items on dc universe, how to get five holly leaves in dc universe online, how to get holly dcuo, how to get holly leaves dcu online, how to get holly leaves in dcuo, how to get more holly in dcuo, how to get more holly leaves dc online, how to get more holly leaves dc universe, how to get more holly leaves in dcuniverse, how to get more holly leeves dc universe, how to get to christmas vendor dcuo, how to patch dc universe online, legends, Oblivion, patchnotes for dc universe online/latest, pc, PS3, PSN, seasonal vendor dc universe online, sony cash steam wallet, steam, target, theparanoidgamer.com, to who do i turn in holly leaves in dc universe online, Universe, update file list dc universe, use holly leaves vendors dcuo, what are holly leaves used for in dc online, what do i do with holly leaves in dc online, what do you do with holly leaves in dcuo, what is the dc unvierse bank for, what is the location of the holiday vendors in dc universe, what to do with holly leaves dc universe, where are the seasonal vendors dc universe online, where do i go to spend the holly leaves on dcuo?, where do i go to use the holly leaves in dc universe online, where do i spend holly leaves at dc universe online, where do i spend holly leaves in dc universe, where do i turn in holly leaves in dc online, where do you get more holly in dcuniverse online?, where do you spend holly leaves in dc universe, where do you spend holly leaves in dc universe online, where do you stand holly leaves in dc universe, where is holiday vendor in dc universe, where is holiday vendor in dcuo, where is holly leaf vendor, where is seasonal vendor in dcuo, where is shades of gray dcuo, where is the hoilday vender in dc universe, where spend holy leaves dc universe, where to find holly leaf vendor, where to spend holly leave on dc universe, where to spend holly leavesdc universe online, where to spend holy leaves in dc universe, where to spend holy leaves in dc universe online, where to turn in hollys in dcuo, winter seasonal colections dc universe, winter vendors in dc universe, xbox360, yuletide fear dc0
A lot of changes are coming to DC Universe Online in the latest update for the free to play MMO, check them out after the jump!
Here’s the full list of changes:
New PvP Arena! Watch your back! Take on other players in the new 5v5 death-match arena located high above Earth in the Justice League of America Watchtower! Look for “Watchtower (5 vs 5)” under Arenas: PvP in your On Duty menu.
New Seasonal Content & Daily Mission! –Larfleeze wants the holidays all to himself. He stole everyone’s holiday gifts and is attempting to send them off-world for his own selfish use. Find and recover the stolen gifts in Metropolis and Gotham City before it’s too late! Look for “Yuletide Fear” (Villains) or “Winter Plunderland” (Heroes) in your Mission Journal.
- New Seasonal Collections –See who made the Naughty and Nice list this holiday season!
- New Seasonal Items and Appearances –Collect Holly Leaves by completing the “Season’s Greedings” Daily Mission.
- New Seasonal Feats – Winter is Coming so be sure to stock up on seasonal feats!
Oolong Island! The defenses of Oolong Island have been redeployed in an effort to keep out those that threaten Chang Tzu’s plans.
- Pterosaurs will now move to ground level when attacking, rather than nuking from orbit.
- Oolong Island is now shorter than previous versions.
- Many count requirements have been reduced.
- Crazed Robots no longer re-spawn in most areas.
- Players no longer need to collect parts for T.O. Morrow before gaining access to his Laboratory.
- The ‘Protect the Scientists’ section is now a wave event that is more manageable.
- Various fixes were made throughout Oolong Island.
Vendor Item Sorting!
- Vendors should now display a logical sorted order to their sale lists.
- Oolong Enforcer should now always summon its minions even if the fight resets.
- Prison Break: This Mission should now complete properly.
- New music has been added for the Tap Room Safehouse.
- A new unique Winter Holiday seasonal piece of music has been added to Gotham City and Metropolis when players zone into each (available during the Winter Holiday only).
- The “Coast City Duo” feat has been renamed “Ferris Aircraft”.
- “Deprogrammed” should now complete as intended.
- Players should now be able to consume collection items that have been removed from their bank or shared bank slots.
- Combat rating should no longer incorrectly display as zero after leaving Legends PvP or leveling up.
- Multiple stacks of the same item sent through the mail should now give the recipient the correct amount when claimed.
- Fixed pathing issues of Robot and Green Lantern in the Monitor Womb of the JLA Watchtower.
- Certain collection nodes in Gotham City that were re-spawning too fast have been fixed to have spawn times in-line with other collection nodes.
- The Lantern Corps Deputization Decree can now be deleted.
- Phase-with should now work properly for group mates in Central City.
- The Quick Menu option “Phase With” will now put you in the same Central City instance/area as your Group or Friend.
- Steam:You can no longer attempt to purchase Station Cash through the Steam wallet if you have Steam Community disabled in-game. You will be directed to turn this option back on in order to make Station Cash purchases.
- Players can now directly access the Marketplace through an Account Access Level dialog box in the User Interface.
- The Marketplace should now show the correct amount of Station Cash needed to gain Premium Access.
- PS3 Only: Users should now get a more accurate purchase completion message after purchasing items from the marketplace.
- A Festive Winter Hat and Reindeer Antlers have been added to the marketplace.
- Long hair will no longer show through the Sequined Urban Cap on male characters.
- Through the Portal: Donna Troy now properly resets to her starting locations after KO’ing players.
- Fear Itself: Scarecrow will no longer appear to have “deer in the headlights” syndrome after throwing grenades at his enemies.
- Fixed an issue that prevented fast movement mode from increasing speed even though the effects were displaying.
- Increased the bonus to Dominance while in the Controller role to 100%.
- Neural Neutralizer is now properly listed as being useable while controlled as well as states it has a damage prevention barrier.
- Kryptonian Infantry’s Whirlwind attack radius now matches its effects radius.
- The Stealth trait purchasable in the Martial Arts and Bow weapon trees has been renamed Cunning; This trait now boost Critical Power Chance by 1% in addition to increasing Stealth Rating by +1 Level.
- Any stats on the character sheet that are zero should no longer be displayed.
- PS3 Only: Fixed a crash that could occur after pressing X when scrolling using the analog stick.
- Character Select: Fixed an issue where character count would increment on queue status updates.
- Corrected the description of the “Critical Healing Magnitude” Trait. It now properly reads as “Boost Critical Healing Magnitude…”
- Fixed an issue that would sometimes cause targetable NPC’s names and icons to display in yellow instead of their intended color.
- Fixed an issue that would sometimes cause your User Interface to show you were in a combat state when you were not.
- Fixed various environmental visual bugs in Metropolis and Gotham City.
- Fixed an issue with graphical distortion on Joker presents.
- The handholds for potted plants in the Gotham University duo have been corrected.
- Fixed an issue with graphical distortion in Area 51.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the fire or ice brawling ranged beam effects to play twice when used with an ability that has a longer animation.
- Shades of Gray: Fixed a number of geometry issues within the Oblivion Bar.
- Fixed various visual issues associated with clipping through gear.
- Fixed numerous issues with animal skin clipping through head gear.
- Out of the Shadows: Various particle effect adjustments and targetable objects fixed.
- New 97DPS Epic Weapons for every role have been added to Oolong Island Hard Mode, HIVE Hard Mode, League of Assassins Stronghold and Batcave: Outer Caverns Alerts.
- Increased the combo reset timer for Martial Arts to bring it in line with other melee weapons.