Free League’s Alien RPG is one of their most successful products, reaching the top five list of highest-selling tabletop games of 2019 — and it wasn’t even available for every month that year. It’s won lots of awards including the ENNIE Award for Best Game 2020 and the People’s Choice Award for Best RPG at the UK Game Expo, and it’s received several additional campaigns to increase its longevity. This week, Free League announced another.
The Colonial Marines Operations Manual will let you and your friends launch a campaign from the perspective of the military sent to wipe out the Xenomorph menace. You saw the movies, so you know that’s easier said than done. They can cut the power, man! This campaign introduces five new missions, expanded character creation rules and a backstory for the Marines.
You joined the Corps because you wanted to see the stars. You believe in duty and honor. You have made friends for life here—and watched plenty of them get cut down by shrapnel.
No one pays you to ask why, just to follow orders. Protect and serve the citizens and colonies of the Outer Rim colonies—no matter what the cost. Now, lock and load your pulse rifle, marine. You have a job to do.
- History & Organization – the inside story of the illustrious Colonial Marine Corps.
- Creating Marines – expanded character creation rules for grunts of all kinds.
- Weapons & Vehicles – an extensive chapter with new gear, gloriously illustrated.
- The Frontier War – the framework and backstory for a Colonial Marines campaign.
- Factions on the Frontier – the powers that be and their dark agendas.
- Marine Missions – five thrilling missions for your Marines, playable in any order.
- The Endgame – the showdown against a deadly enemy, finally revealed.
The Alien RPG’s Colonial Marines Operations Manual is targeted for a March 2021 release. Preorders are open now through this link.