There’s a new way to enjoy Cloudpunk, the cyberpunk PC adventure from Berlin developer ION LANDS. A first-person view option has been added to the driving portions of the game. This update is part of the new patch and costs nothing.
In Cloudpunk, you’re a delivery driver for “a semi-legal delivery company” that has a reputation for taking on the toughest jobs. While on your routes and delivering the packages, you’ll meet a wide range of crazy characters and unravel a deep storyline. The Cockpit Update, as it’s called, also adds nteractable apartment upgrades and some camera and performance improvements.
“We were so pleased that the world we created resonated with so many people,” says Marko Dieckmann, studio head of ION LANDS. “This update will allow everyone to really immerse themselves in the game’s environments in a way we hope they enjoy just as much as seeing it for the first time.”
- Explore an immense vertical cyberpunk city with your hover car and on foot
- Unravel mysteries in a world of corporate conspiracy, hackers and rogue AI through the eyes of Rania
- Meet a diverse range of characters and immerse yourself in their everyday lives
- Your decisions will have a lasting impact on the inhabitants of Nivalis
- Discover hidden places and items unlocking additional stories
There’s more. In just one week (November 10), Cloudpunk will be released on consoles…and we mean physical editions. Look for it on Playstation 4, Nintendo Switch and XBox One. We can’t tell at this time if the feature just added to the PC version will be in these too.