In preparation for the new Call of Duty: Black Ops map pack, Treyarch have released a brand new patch. Along with a few changes a new playlist has been added allowing No ghost and No Second Chance Perk.
Hit the jump for the full patch note.
New Patch Notes
- • Addressed an issue with attack dogs causing them to “warp” under rare circumstances.
• Fixed an exploit allowing players to purchased locked classified weapons
• Fixed an exploit that allowed players to get above 15th Prestige using Combat Training/Player Match menus.
• Improvements to spawn system.
• Addressed some bugs with Custom Game Settings for CTF related to Touch Return Disabled
• Added Rezurrection DLC support (Launching August 23 first on Xbox 360!)
• Check for the Moon theme and Zombies soundtrack in the in-game store once you’ve downloaded the new DLC!