As the unstoppable train of time barrels full-speed toward Thanksgiving weekend, more major retailers are revealing their Black Friday video game deals. Today, Best Buy revealed their circular.
In the way of consoles, we have….
- XBox One 1TB Battlefield V bundle with free extra controller for $429.99
- XBox One S Minecraft Creators Bundle with 4K Ultra HD Blu-Ray for $199.99
- Nintendo Switch Super Mario Kart Bundle for $299.99 (worth nothing this is MSRP)
- Playstation 4 1 TB Spider-Man bundle for $199.99
And on the software side of things….
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 for $44.99
- Assassin’s Creed Odyssey, Shadow of the Tomb Raider, NBA 2K19, FIFA 19 and Madden NFL 19 for $39.99
- Forza Horizon 4, Dragon Quest XI, Skyrim VR, Overwatch Legendary Edition, Lego DC Super Villains, NASCAR Heat 3, Tennis World Tour, Vampyr, Overcooked 2, For Honor: Marching Fire, Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker, “Hello Neighbor” on Nintendo Switch, NHL 19, WWE 2K19, PES 2019, and Dragon Ball FighterZ for $29.99
- God of War (PS4), Crash Bandicoot N-Sane Trilogy, Mega Man X Legacy Collection, Just Dance 2019 and Call of Duty WWII Gold Edition for $24.99
- “Select Switch Games” for $20 (Bayonetta 2, Kirby: Star Allies and Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze are shown; there may be more)
- Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle, Monster Hunter World, Far Cry 5, Detroit: Become Human, Assassin’s Creed Origins, Rocket League: Ultimate Edition, Grand Theft Auto V Premium Online Edition, and MLB The Show 18 for $19.99
- Playerunknown’s Battlegrounds, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, LA Noire, Borderlands: The Handsome Collection, State Of Decay 2, Watch Dogs 2, Doom VFR, Assassin’s Creed: The Ezio Collection and a fishing game on Switch for $14.99
- Burnout Paradise Remastered and Red Dead Redemption: GOTY Edition for $9.99
- And all the way down at the bottom, Star Wars Battlefront II for $7.99. That’s too much money!
Plus: Sony Dualshock 4 controllers and XBox One controllers will be slashed to $39.99 each. Switch Pro Controllers will “start at $14.99” which is INSANE if they’re being honest (they can’t be….we’re expecting some kind of trick).