Earlier today, Ubisoft officially announced the release details for Assassin’s Creed Rogue for Windows PC. The full PC specs were released along with a new launch trailer. Assassin’s Creed Rogue arrives for the Windows PC on March 10.
The PC version of the game was adapted by Ubisoft Kiev. In collaboration with Tobii Tech, the game features new eye tracking input as a new gameplay component for Assassin’s Creed Rogue. Players who use the SteelSeries Sentry (with Tobii eye tracking) while playing the game will experience what Ubisoft claims is “true gaming immersion.” When a player looks to the left or right of the screen, the camera will pan to accommodate the direction the player is looking toward. Ubisoft is labeling this an “infinite screen” experience.
The PC version will also feature enhanced naval components, including a new playable ship called the Morrigan. New weapons will be available for players to use on sea and land as protagonist Shay Patrick Cormac in his pursuit of Assassins.
The game will be available for players at the Uplay shop. Ubisoft also plans on releasing a deluxe version, which features the full game and extra in-game content, a new mission, new weapons and outfits. If players pre-order the digital version of the game for Windows PC, standard or deluxe, they will receive one of six bonus Assassin’s Creed games of their choosing and as two bonus packs: The Siege of Fort de Sable; and The Explorer.
Assassin’s Creed Rogue is currently available for the Xbox 360 and PS3. Below are the full PC specs and the launch trailer for the Windows PC version:
PC CONFIGURATION (Minimum and Recommended)
- OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 7 SP1 or Windows 8/8.1 (64bit versions only)
- PROCESSOR: Intel Core2Quad Q6600 @ 2.4 GHz or AMD Athlon II X4 620 @ 2.6 GHzH
- RAM: 2GB
- VIDEO CARD: nVidia GeForce GTS450 or AMD Radeon HD5670 (1024MB VRAM) or Intel HD4600
- DIRECT X®: DirectX June 2010 Redistributable
- DVD-ROM DRIVE: Only required for the Disk installation ( 1 Dual Layer DVD )
- SOUND CARD: DirectX Compatible Sound Card with latest driver
- HARD DISK: 11.4 GB
- PERIPHERALS: Xbox 360 controller, Tobii EyeX Controller, SteelSeries Sentry
- MULTIPLAYER: Not Available
- SUPPORTED VIDEO CARDS AT TIME OF RELEASE: NVIDIA GeForce GTS 450 or better, GeForce 500, 600, 700, 900 series AMD Radeon HD 5670 or better, Radeon HD 6000, 7000, R7, R9 series Intel HD4600, HD5200
- Note: Laptop versions of these cards may work but are NOT officially supported.