Polish studio Frozen District published a zany hack-and-slasher called Warlocks 2: God Slayers on the PC last July. If you skipped out on it, the game is currently on sale this week at a whopping 65% discount.
Become a warlock in a vast wasteland, carving up monsters left and right to make your way to the mighty gods that underestimate your skills. RPG elements, RNG loot drops, and a variety of over 40 enemies keep things interesting. The PC version of Warlocks 2 includes an exclusive online multiplayer mode, so you’ll be able to invite several friends to partake in the god-slaying insanity.
- Hilarious pixel art with hand-drawn animations.
- Dynamic hack ‘n’ slash experience in solo, local, and online co-op (up to four players).
- More than 40 types of challenging enemies who will work together to take you down using their unique skill sets.
- Five different types of Warlocks to choose from, each with their own abilities to unlock throughout the game.
- Special familiar slot for your character (with evolutions!).
- 8-10 hours of gameplay to complete the solo adventure with one Warlock.
- Giant, powerful bosses waiting to get slayed.
- Extensive maps with tons of randomly-generated loot to be picked up.
- Colorful narration with plenty of jokes and humor.
That’s not all….every purchase of Warlocks 2: God Slayers this week will come with a free digital artbook and soundtrack. 9 tracks of music and 44 pages of sketches for nothin’. Warlocks 2: God Slayers is out now on Steam and GOG, and the sale will last until September 23.