Polish studio Frozen District has just published their zany hack-and-slasher, Warlocks 2: God Slayers, on the PC. Become a warlock in a vast wasteland, carving up monsters left and right to make your way to the mighty gods that underestimate your skills. RPG elements, RNG loot drops, and a variety of over 40 enemies keep things interesting.
And now, exclusive to the PC version, Warlocks 2 introduces its first online multiplayer mode. You’ll be able to invite several friends to partake in the god-slaying insanity.
- Hilarious pixel art with hand-drawn animations.
- Dynamic hack ‘n’ slash experience in solo, local, and online co-op (up to four players).
- More than 40 types of challenging enemies who will work together to take you down using their unique skill sets.
- Five different types of Warlocks to choose from, each with their own abilities to unlock throughout the game.
- Special familiar slot for your character (with evolutions!).
- 8-10 hours of gameplay to complete the solo adventure with one Warlock.
- Giant, powerful bosses waiting to get slayed.
- Extensive maps with tons of randomly-generated loot to be picked up.
- Colorful narration with plenty of jokes and humor.
If you purchase the game in its opening week, Frozen District will make it worth your while. You’ll get 20% off the purchase price, a digital artbook, and the official soundtrack. But remember to decide before July 25! Warlock 2: God Slayers is on Steam now.