Polish studio Frozen District is about to introduce their zany hack-and-slasher, Warlocks 2: God Slayers, to the PC. Become a warlock in a vast wasteland, carving up monsters left and right to make your way to the mighty gods that underestimate your skills. RPG elements, RNG loot drops, and a variety of over 40 enemies keep things interesting.
And now, exclusive to the PC version, Warlocks 2 introduces its first online multiplayer mode. You’ll be able to invite several friends to partake in the god-slaying insanity.
- Hilarious pixel art with hand-drawn animations;
- Dynamic hack’n’slash experience in both local and online co-op;
- More than 40 types of challenging enemies that work together to take you down, using their unique skillsets;
- Extensive maps with tons of randomly generated loot to be picked up;
- 5 different types of Warlocks to pick up from, each with their own abilities to unlock throughout the game;
- Varied powerful and enormous bosses only waiting to get slayed.
Pre-order the game and you’ll get 20% off the purchase price, a digital artbook, and the official soundtrack. You have a week to decide. Warlock 2: God Slayers comes to PC July 18.
Warlocks 2: God Slayers is an action-packed humorous RPG, where you take charge of mighty Warlocks and hack’n’slash the arrogant gods that dared to stand in your way. Challenge them alone or with up to 4 friends in local or online co-op. Encounter all kinds of hilarious pixel art characters on your journey but don’t be fooled. All those funny creatures will be free to use any means necessary including their special skill sets to take you down. With the aid of giant bosses they will bring you skills to the test. Slay or get slayed. There’s no other way.