Mad Otter Games, creators of the Villagers and Heroes MMO, have released the latest expansion to the game, called “A Tale Of Earth And Sea,” It introduces a new character class as well as new features and additions to gameplay.
As of now you have the option to use the new character class Shaman, which possesses elemental magic in either the Earth Attunement or the Water Attunement. It’s your choice which of the two you want to go with, but the decision is more than cosmetic — Earth is an offensive power while Water is defensive. You will have physical attacks as well; Shamans can wield axes, polearms and hatchets.
Also look for a new Wardrobe feature, nine new areas, a brand-new introductory zone for those just starting out, and a raising of the level cap to 95.
- New playable Shaman class
- Level cap raised to 95
- Nine new zones including the high-level Blighted Isles
- Choose where to explore with the all-new content scaling feature
- The Red Cloister dungeon including heroic difficulty with timed and weekly quests
- Change your look at any time with the all-new Wardrobe feature
- Newly added wardrobe packs as well as returning packs
- New Darrig Chest mounts and cosmetic items
- Revamped character models and new skin color options
- All-new introductory zone for beginning players
- Midsummer event zone
- New talents and ultimate abilities
- Redesigned mobile chat
- Updated shop
Villagers and Heroes is free to play on PC, iOS and Android.