Despite being a tabletop franchise first, Vampire The Masquerade is no stranger to the world of video games. Now another one is on the way, but it’s a bit different from the two Bloodlines games that came out in recent years. Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodhunt will be free to play, and if you had to guess, what genre do you think it belongs to? Yep…it’s a Vampire battle royale.
It’s all-out war on the streets of Prague as the various sects battle it out for supremacy. You have supernatural powers to both defend and attack….but so does everybody else. Skill and strategy is more likely to keep you alive than rushing in. Besides, there will be more to worry about than just other players. Strike teams from the Second Inqusition have arrived to deal with the escalating tension, which they’ll be relieving by picking off any vampire they can hunt down.
You can play each match solo or in group-matched teams of three….45 vampires in all will be competing on each map to be the last one standing.
● Join the Bloodhunt using supernatural powers and traverse anywhere to battle other players and AI controlled enemies to be the last vampire standing.
● Show off your vampire fantasy by customizable characters – play as a personalised vampire of your own creation. Choose your Clan allegiance to define your playstyle then let your personality shine through as you create your most unique expressive looks for friends and rivals to remember.
● Restore the Masquerade – Set in the beautiful Old Town of Prague, rendered with the highest graphical fidelity, Bloodhunt offers reasons to keep fighting with story progression using Acts updates throughout seasons.
● No “pay-to-win” mechanics – created with a player focused mentality.
● Supporting 12 languages – English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Russian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazilian), Spanish (Latin American), Chinese, Korean and Japanese.
● Spatial Audio support allows players to be fully immersed in the thrill of the hunt: listen for threats before seeing them using the latest 3D Audio technology.
Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodhunt will be released for Playstation 5 later this year.