Here’s the new – possibly slightly spoilery – trailer for The Last of Us, which was recently shown during the VGAs.
The Last of Us has been dated for May 7th 2013, which is a painfully long time to wait.
Naughty Dog took to the PlayStation Blog to discuss the game further, revealing the cover art and pre-order bonuses for the game.
The pre-order bonuses will come in two different forms, the ‘Sights and Sounds Pack’ and the ‘Survival Pack’. The packs contain the following:
Sights and Sounds Pack:
- The official soundtrack of the game
- A PS3 dynamic theme featuring the cover art
- Two avatars for your PSN profile – Winter Joel and Winter Ellie
- Bonus experience points for multiplayer
- A multiplayer melee attack booster
- Some extra starting in-game cash
- Special customizable character items for multiplayer
- Two special bonus skins for Joel and Ellie which will be unlocked after your complete the single player campaign
Naughty Dog say they aren’t quite ready to talk about multiplayer yet, but judging by the pre-order bonuses it should be somewhat similar to what we saw in Uncharted 2 and 3, which is fine by me.