Bethesda Softworks officially announced the first details this week for the first DLC game pack for The Elder Scrolls Online Tamriel Unlimited, Imperial City. In addition, a new video was released for the Imperial City DLC pack, which is available in the player below.
The DLC will be available to computer players on Windows PC and MAC first starting August 31. Xbox One and PlayStation 4 players will then have access to Imperial City on September 16. The DLC is included with active Elder Scrolls Online Plus members, or it can be purchased for 2,500 crowns via the Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited Crown Store.
Imperial City is located in the heart of the Cyrodiilic Empire, and it has fallen to Daedric Prince Molag Bal. Now three alliances have to battle against the Daedric and each other. Per Bethesda, Imperial City features hours of new gameplay, new areas, quests, enemies and exclusive items for players. Here is a breakdown of some of the new content:
- New PVE and PVP Content: Featuring six distinct Imperial Districts, battle against the forces of Molag Bal as well as the other Alliances.
- Additional Dungeons: The extensive Imperial Sewers network offers new PVP and PVE challenges for small groups of adventurers, while White-Gold Tower and Imperial Prison challenge PVE adventurers with Normal and Veteran versions.
- New Quests, Enemies, and Characters: Whether participating in massive PVP battles in the Imperial Districts, or adventuring in one of the new dungeons, players will be introduced to new quests and enemies, including the Xivkyn.
- Addition of New Currency, Weapons, and Armor: Fight the forces of Molag Bal to plunder Tel Var Stones, a new form of currency you can use for exclusive Veteran Rank 16 weapons and armor, or search for new Treasure Vaults containing other rare finds.
- Imperial City-Exclusive Collectibles and Items: Exploring Imperial City or visiting the Crown Store will reward the player with a host of new collectibles including pets, mounts, costumes, and polymorphs!