For lovers of traditional 2D top down fantasy JRPG’s, independent games developer XNZONE will be releasing The Disguiser Of Fate on Steam on December 19.
The Disguiser Of Fate is a 16-bit like role playing game starred by a black knight and a slave maid who embark themselves in a dangerous adventure with more than 20 monsters to fight against.
“The Disguiser of Fate captures the spirit of classic JRPG’s”, says Winward_Birds, developer at the studio XNZONE. “Fans of the genre will find dungeons, puzzles, dialogues, and a vast world to explore”.
Just as true classics, The Disguiser of Fate features anime-drawn characters, huge world maps and ATB combats. Equip your characters with weapons and armours as you discover the secret of the magical masks.
* Traditional 2D top down fantasy JRPG
* 16-bit like role playing game starred by a dark knight and a slave maid.
* Over 20 monsters to fight against, each with their own strengths.
* Dungeons, puzzles, dialogues, and a vast world to explore.
* Anime-drawn characters and ATB combats.
* Equip your characters with weapons and armours.