Independent UK games publisher, Wales Interactive, have announced pre-orders for The Bunker are now available for PlayStation 4 (pre-orders only available for Sony Europe). The Bunker will be available for £15.99/€19.99 and PlayStation Plus members who pre-order the title now will also receive a 20% discount.
The Bunker is set to have a number of features, including:
- An incredible cast including Adam Brown (The Hobbit), Sarah Greene (Penny Dreadful, Assassin’s Creed 3), Grahame Fox (Game of Thrones) and Jerome St. John Blake (Star Wars)
- A completely live action, full HD, cinematic experience with high production values.
- Filmed in a genuine decommissioned nuclear bunker in Essex, England.
- A complex, twisting plot written by award-winning screenwriters behind The Witcher, Broken Sword and SOMA.
- Explore the bunker to its deepest depths, searching through computer files, documents and recordings to unlock John’s dark suppressed childhood memories.
- Complete with achievements, a platinum trophy and hidden secrets, including John’s scattered childhood Wooden Toys for eagle-eyed players.
- A neo-retro soundtrack by UK composer Dom Shovelton which will be available as DLC.
The Bunker is a completely live action game, starring Adam Brown (The Hobbit) and Sarah Greene (Penny Dreadful). The game is releasing on PC, PS4 & Xbox One in September with a launch date coming soon. As the last remaining survivor in a nuclear bunker, John’s daily routine is the one thing that keeps him sane. But when an alarm goes off, his mind starts to self-destruct. Venture into long forgotten areas, recover repressed childhood memories and unlock the dark secrets of The Bunker.
The Bunker is a completely live-action experience, filmed on location in a decommissioned government nuclear bunker with a plot crafted by writers behind The Witcher, SOMA and Broken Sword. Starring an incredible cast including Adam Brown (The Hobbit), Sarah Greene (Penny Dreadful) and Grahame Fox (Game of Thrones). You can find the games PlayStation 4 pre-order page here.