Ars Goetia Games and Community Villa announced that their crowdfunded Point & Click adventure game (130% on Kickstarter) will launch on February 5th, 2020 on Steam.
They also said they are currently polishing the game and making sure that they deliver a flawless experience to the players. As soon as The Blind Prophet launches on PC, they will start converting it to Nintendo Switch, PS4, Xbox One, macOS, Android, and iOS. These versions will be released at a later date.
If you struggle to recall The Blind Prophet’s title in your mind, view the trailer below. That’s how the game looked a year ago when the Kickstarter campaign started:
The Blind Prophet features:
* Traditional Point & Click mechanics
* Mind-bending puzzles
* A world full of charismatic characters, ready to talk and interact with
* Ethical choices to personalize discussions
* Comic art style cinematics
* A strong storyline about philosophy, redemption and moral struggle