Temperia: Soul Of Majestic Coming To PC
Publisher Leonardo Interactive and developer Moonwolf Entertainment just announced a strategic card-combat video game they’re developing called Temperia: Soul Of Majestic. The main gimmick meant to set this apart from other card-based games like it is the fact that it’s “open-handed.”
What’s that mean? It means there are no face-down cards, nor are there cards you keep privately in your own hand before throwing them down. Your entire strategy will be on display, as well as that of your opponent’s. This turns the experience into more of a combination between traditional card games and chess. You’ll have to think critically about each move, because so will they!
In addition, each match will use 20 Creature cards and 20 Equipment cards, which will be different each time. No two matches will be the same!
● OPEN-HANDED: One of the hallmarks of Temperia: Soul of Majestic lies in its “Open-Handed” mechanic, which allows players to face one another with their cards exposed. This innovative feature is rarely implemented in competitive card games and ensures every match iscerebral and electrifying.
● SKILL-BASED: Just like in chess – where everything is out in the open – players in Temperia: Soul of Majestic will be able to take advantage of the “Open-Handed” feature to execute dynamic strategies. The title will also include a classification system that rewards players based on results achieved. Temperia: Soul of Majestic was designed with the goal of gradually becoming an international eSport sensation.
● FORTUITY: Temperia: Soul of Majestic is a game of skill. Randomness is limited and RNG impact is minimal. Are you ready to strategize?
● BY PLAYERS, FOR PLAYERS: Enrico “Wolfillupo” Fedoni and Dario “Moonryde” Ferracci are hardcore gamers and Twitch atreamers with in-depth knowledge of video game mechanics. They pay strong attention to the needs of players.
● COMMUNITY-BASED: Temperia: Soul of Majestic has been tested by hundreds of players and received positive feedback from around the world. The developers will continue to listen to their community to improve the game.
Intrigued? We should find out more when Temperia: Soul Of Majestic launches on PC an Mac in 2022. A mobile version is also in development.