GAMEVIL, a game studio specializing in mobile material, today announced the launch of Taion, its new MMORPG for phones and tablets. GAMEVIL brags that the game offers a wide variety of customization options to make exactly the character you want to play, plus many PvP, PvE and other such modes to keep yourself busy. Their full list of features reads as such:
* Highly polished, state-of-the-art graphics
* Complete MMO experience on your mobile phone
* 360-degree free adjustable camera
* A customisation tool that enables players to create their character exactly the way they want
* Uncountable quests, field boss events and elite dungeons
* 5 vs 5 team battle: scramble for the crown
* 1 vs. 1 Deathmatch
RvR & PvPvE:
* 20 vs. 20 RvR occupy mode with catapults, stables, altars, etc.
* Alliance vs. Boss vs. Alliance
A quarter million users already signed up to play Talion as soon as it became available, and now that the game is out there the number is sure to grow. Talion is downloadable on Google Play and the App Store.