In 2015 Soul Games Studio released a crazy little web game called Swords & Souls on the website Kongregate. The game proved so popular that with the help of publisher Armor Games Studios, they’ve produced a stand-alone sequel as a PC game for multiple markets (Steam, GOG, Humble Store): Swords & Souls: Neverseen.
You’re shipwrecked on a wild island teeming with treasure — and also monsters. The island is already populated with villagers, but they’re currently dealing with attacks from a witch, so there’s that to worry about too. But you’ll be fine as long as you hone your skills in the combat system and arcade mini-games. Show the monsters of the island who’s boss and become its most powerful (and richest) resident!
- Addictive and evolving training minigames to train your character’s stats.
- A fast-paced blend of real-time and turn-based combat.
- Face hordes of enemies across the Neverseen and its wild environments.
- Tame pets and meet colorful mercenaries, both to fight beside you.
- Vary your playstyle with six types of weapons, passive skills, and unique rings.
- Upgrade your home and training grounds for stat and experience gain.
- Buy equipment, invest in the local museum, go shopping, fishing and more!
- Keep playing in the post-game endless mode with randomized encounters.
- Online leaderboard to share your high scores.
- A light-hearted story filled with surprises and humor.
Swords & Souls: Neverseen is available on the aforementioned PC markets for $14.99…but for the introductory week only, you can get 10 percent off that price.