Subaeria, an action puzzler of a different breed, is available starting today on consoles and PC. The game follows Styx, a young girl out for revenge against the Overlord of Subaeria for causing the demise of her family.
All throughout the game, you’ll be stalked by dangerous robots. You can’t defeat them on your own, and they won’t stop until you’re dead. The way to get rid of them is….to turn them against each other! They may be powerful, but they’re not too bright. Leading one drone in a certain direction will cause him to collide with another drone, taking them both out. The key to victory is getting good at maneuvers like this.
- Pit your enemies against one another and the environment to defeat them.
- Use skills equipped to your drone to influence your robot enemies and Styx.
- Every room is a puzzle to be solved with the skills you have on hand.
- Unlock different skills, buffs and skins at each play through.
- Explore a new labyrinth at every play session.
Check out Subaeria today for Playstation 4, XBox One and PC (via Steam). It plays like this: