Viva Media and Just a Game have teamed up for the North American retail and online distribution of Storm: Frontline Nation, a turn-based military strategy that both fans of the genre and core gamers can drool over. The game pits military juggernauts from the United States, Russia, United Kingdom, Germany, and France against each other as they fight over dwindling natural resources amidst an international economic collapse. The game is slated to release on June 28th.
- A strategic world-map consisting of over 500 regions and 100 cities. Play as one of 45 nations, ranging from US to Malta on maps covering all of Europe and North Africa.
- Play an entire campaign including both strategic and tactical game-play modes, or flight in combat focused skirmish.
- 20 customizable units with a vast assortment of upgrades.
- Research system lets you develop military technology upgrades for your units, including weapons of mass destruction. Attack your opponents with biological, chemical, or nuclear weapons.
- Dynamically created battlefields where weather and day/night-cycle effects the outcome.
- An extensive political system with multi-national negotiations.
- Utilize spies and Special Forces to infiltrate, sabotage and manipulate the opposition.
Title: Storm: Frontline Nation
Platform: PC CD ROM
Publishers: Viva Media/Just A Game
Developer: Simbin Group