Now that Star Wars: The Rise Of Skywalker has completed its cycle through the theaters, it’s time for the home video release. These days they come in digital and disc forms, though rarely at the same time. The Rise Of Skywalker is coming to digital formats March 17. It’ll appear on Blu-Ray, 4K Blu-Ray and DVD two weeks later on March 31.
This movie was as polarizing as every other Star War in the New Trilogy have been, but if you’re on the side that liked it, the home version will contain these bonus features:
- The Skywalker Legacy – The story lives forever in this feature-length documentary that charts the making of Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker.
- Pasaana Pursuit: Creating the Speeder Chase – Dive into the making of the movie’s epic landspeeder chase and discover how this spectacular sequence was brought to the screen.
- Aliens in the Desert – See what it took to create the Pasaana desert scenes, from the sheer scale and complexity of the shoot to its colorful details.
- D-O: Key to the Past – Explore the ship that connects Rey to the mystery of her missing parents and get to know the galaxy’s newest, irresistible droid.
- Warwick & Son – Warwick Davis, who played Wicket in Star Wars: Return of the Jedi, dons the Ewok costume once more; this time joined by his son Harrison.
- Cast of Creatures – The team behind the film’s memorable creatures reveal the puppetry, makeup, prosthetics and digital magic that bring them to life!
- The Maestro’s Finale – Composer John Williams reflects on his body of work for the Star Wars saga and shares insights on scoring Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker.
* Digital bonus offerings may vary by retailer.
Look for Star Wars: The Rise Of Skywalker on home video formats this March. Or, if you prefer to wait even longer, it will inevitably show up on Disney+.