Suba Games, makers of the soon-to-be-released MMO Global Adventures, has announced a special contest with the support of video game charity Stack-Up.org. To enter, create a photoshopped image with any of the selected game’s characters against an environment located anywhere in the world. Come up with something creative or surprising, and your art could wind up in the game somewhere. Plus, with every submission, one dollar will be donated to Stack-Up.org.
“We identify with Stack-Up.org’s mission. It’s an honor to join forces with such an outstanding organization,” says Sam Ho, director at Wicked Interactive. “We hope our donation will help make it that much easier for Stack-Up.org to be of assistance.” “Games are more than entertainment,” adds Stephen Machuga, founder of Stack-Up.org. “They offer a window to the world and bind us together like few other art forms do. We’re grateful for the support of Suba Games and Wicked Interactive!”
* Contest ends Friday, January 5, 2018
* Submissions consist of photoshopped images containing any of the characters in Global Adventures set against real-world locations.
* One submission per person per day.
* Images submitted must include one or more of the characters provided.
* All content MUST be original work.
* No NSFW art will be accepted.
* Please stay true to the theme.
* Submit as a comment in the main thread.
The contest begins soon. We don’t know exactly when, but watch the Suba Games website for the announcement: //subagames.com. Once Global Adventures launches, download it (it’s free, but one of those FtP deals) and see what you can whip up with your skills.