Spider-Man: No Way Home is one of those rare films I never hear anything bad about. The general consensus is that they nailed the trilogy with this one (and while they were at it, resolved any and all hanging plot threads from previous trilogies). Soon you’ll be able to watch it in the privacy of your own home on March 22….er, TOMORROW, actually.
Sony has bumped up the release date for the VOD version of No Way Home by one week. Are they feeling generous? More like nervous — the digital version actually leaked onto pirate websites recently, and this is most likely their response to keep too many people from going for an early freebie. But you want the official version, not just because it’s the moral thing to do but because it comes with ALL these extras:
- Bloopers & Gag Reel
- Alternate Reality Easter Eggs
- 7 Behind the Scenes Featurettes
- Action Choreography Across the Multiverse
- A Multiverse of Miscreants
- A Spectacular Spider-Journey with Tom Holland
- Enter Strange
- Graduation Day
- Realities Collide, Spiders Unite
- Weaving Jon Watt’s Web
- 2 Special Panels:
- The Sinister Summit – Villains Panel: Willem Dafoe, Alfred Molina, and Jamie Foxx sit down for a roundtable discussion of their sinister characters.
- A Meeting of the Spiders – Heroes Panel: The Heroic Spider heroes sit down for a roundtable discussion on Peter, Stunts, and skintight suits.
- 3 Stories From The Daily Bugle
- Spider-Menace Strikes Again
- Spider Sycophant
- Web of Lies
- 2 Stunt Scenes Previsualization
- Apartment Fight
- Shield Fight
If it’s something more solid you want, the same movie and the same extras are coming to Blu-Ray and DVD not too long from now — April 12. The digital version, like we said, will now be released March 15.