How many times have you watched Alien movies and thought, “I’d love to have my own Weyland-Yutani one day”? Now the chance to become the owner of a universe-dominating megaconglomerate that mines the distant stars and harbors a complete lack of caution for dangerous alien life can be yours…at least in the world of video games. Space Company Simulator has been released in Early Access form by Polish developer INTERMARUM.
In Space Company Simulator, you’ll found a company devoted to space exploration and make the tricky decisions necessary to keep it from collapsing. Assemble a team of skilled experts, invest in R&D, discover the technology that will put you ahead of the competition, and blast off to the stars. The sky’s the limit, and it will soon be yours.
- Hire a world-class team or train your loyal workers into aerospace geniuses.
- Research new technologies and improve existing ones.
- Take on new contracts. Launch different corporations into space and get rewarded with funds to develop your company further.
- Design and build rockets. Customize your spacecraft and unlock new, better components to ensure the success of every mission.
- Created by space geeks, for space geeks. Our team put in hundreds of hours of painstaking research to realistically reflect the aspects of the space industry.
“This is management sim we always wanted to make,” says Szymon Janus, studio head at INTERMARUM. “We have researched hundreds of pages of NASA reports and other aeronautical sources of information making the game as realistic as possible, but keeping the gameplay fun and accessible. We’re looking forward to sharing the game with all space enthusiasts out there!”
Try out Space Company Simulator today on Steam Early Access.