As of today, Canadian developer Mark Nasr has released his stealth RPG Shadowy Contracts on Steam Early Access.
It’s the Dark Ages and you’re broke….what’s the best way to earn a living? Get your hands on some Shadowy Contracts. You’re an assassin for hire….you’ve joined an organization that hands out contracts and assigns you to targets. Find them, eliminate them, earn gold, go to bed and do the same tomorrow. Do a good job and you may uncover some heretofore unknown secrets about your own heritage.
“I’ve loved playing games from a very young age. I used to wonder about how they were actually made – and if I would ever be able to create my own games one day,” says Mark. “After studying software engineering and spending a few years working on smaller games, I finally had the chance to develop my own title. I’m thrilled that it’s finally out – and I can’t wait to hear from players.”
Once you’ve earned gold, you can use it on the typical RPG requirements: upgrades to your weapons and armor, special effects and spells that can only be purchased, and the like. When the Early Sccess version launches the game will have 52 weapons, 38 armor sets and 21 weapon effect spells to find…be assured that more are on the way as Shadowy Contracts reaches completion.
- Enjoy more than 7 contracts and 4 battle levels – with more coming soon!
- Loot and buy more than 52 different weapons, 38 armor sets, and 21 weapon effects/enchants.
- Progress by not only looting weapons, but also learning abilities and spells using the talent tree.
- Play your way with levels and enemies that scale with you.
- Customize your character freely with an extensive character creation system.
Chdck out Shadowy Contracts today on Steam Early Access. For its first week of release, you can get the game at a 25% discount.