Sometimes games just like to have fun and make great puns. Such is the case with Rule With An Iron Fish. This popular mobile game, which won several rewards, has been asked to come to PC for some time. And now, it’s come to Steam this week. So, what is Rule With An Iron Fish? Well…
“Become the greatest pirate captain that ever fished! Add more pirates to your burgeoning island town! Listen to all their nonsensical complaints! Fish in ludicrous locations like swamps, active volcanoes and the sky!
Award-winning pirate fishing game lurches onto Steam by popular request! We’ve rewritten and reworked the game to accommodate desktops and tablet PCs. Play with mouse and keyboard, or use your tablet pen or touch screen!”
Its features include:
- Relaxing, addictive fishing gameplay
- 6 gorgeous, otherworldly fishing environments
- Catch 108 hand-painted, scientifically-inaccurate fish
- Throw rotten fish at your rivals!
- Unlock town features like an aquarium, farm, restaurant and hacker cave!
- Decorate your house with unsettling trophies!
- Collect pirate pets, most of which have eyepatches or other classy dysfunctions.
So, if you’re ready to get your fish on, go and get this game!