The popular MMORPG Ragnarok Online is coming to mobile soon. Ragnarok M: Eternal Love is a portable adaption of the long-running game series, created by dev studio Gravity Interactive.
Anything you could find in the original should be obtainable in the mobile spinoff, including a wide variety of classes, pet and cooking systems and an extensive Adventure Handbook. You’ll be able to form a guild and explore a faithfully ported version of Midgard in the palm of your hand, with over 40 maps to explore. Plus, all these things:
- Adventure freely across over 40 maps in the classic cities of Midgard
- Form a guild with friends to embark on adventures
- Showcase your guild’s achievements with the customized guild wall
- Choose from a variety of classes such as Knights, Priests, and Hunters
- Record your adventures, items, and conversations in the Adventure Handboook
- Explore Midgard with a lovable pet companion
- Picnic with your friends with the cooking system
- Express your love hand-holding mode and unlock poses and emojis
- Enjoy a romantic ride on the Ferris Wheel
Ragnarok M: Eternal Love launched in Asia earlier this year and reached the top of the charts in several regions, on both iOS and Android. It’s coming to the USA soon….you can be one of the first to play it by pre-registering on the Ragnarok M website. The pre-registration period begins in two days — November 28.
Ragnarok M: Eternal Love is an officially authorized and faithful mobile adaptation of the original Ragnarok Online series. Gravity Interactive has partnered with X.D. Global to restore the setting of the original MMORPG, while also providing a quality mobile gaming experience. The adventures in Midgard continue in this immersive mobile game.