Cardboard Keep today announced that the world’s premier dog stretching game is available for download from the Nintendo eShop for $4.99 (USD), €4.99 (EUR) and £3.99 (GBP). Should your woofer be taking an unusual interest in your Switch today, now you know why.
Puzzle Puppers is a game about stretching cute dogs to their food bowls. Deceptively simple mechanics conceal progressively trickier puzzles… Enough to give even the brightest fluffer paws for thought.
- Holes – like portals that teleport the dog elsewhere in the level.
- Rivers – swim with caution, they wash your doggos downstream!
- Bonus Hams – collect all of these and you’ll unlock special levels!
- Multiple food bowls – so many choices, but which one is the right one?
- Contains 80 levels with a challenge for all skill levels, ranging from casual puzzle player to the most hardcore puzzle fans.
- Who’s a good boy? You are! Yes you are!
Puzzle Puppers on existing platforms Windows, macOS and Linux is also being updated with new localization for canine-friendly fans who generally talk to their pups in Simplified Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian or Spanish.
This is just the latest indie game to arrive on the Nintendo Switch, and it’ll be interesting to see how well it does on the system.
Like this Article? Subscribe to Our Feed!