Yesterday, Nintendo hosted their first Nindies Showcase of the year. Where they showed off some of the indie games that you can enjoy on the system this year. One of them is an exclusive title from Adult Swim Games, and it’s called Pool Panic. Check out the details below:
“Adult Swim Games has announced it will publish independent developer Rekim’s sprawling adventure game, Pool Panic, “soon” on Nintendo Switch™ and Windows PC.
Pool Panic is the world’s least realistic pool simulator. Play as a mischievous, and dare we say, oblivious cue ball in a giant game of pool that sprawls across a colorful cartoon overworld with more than 100 levels. Explore jungles, deserts, carnivals, cities and more while knocking around a peculiar cast of billiard balls, most of which won’t appreciate being pocketed.
A variety of evolving rule sets and mechanics force players to think strategically about how to line up the perfect shot through each stage, whether it’s solving puzzles or fighting bosses. Play through the entire journey on your own and challenge your friends to a ridiculous pool party in 2-4 player local multiplayer.
Other key sights and sounds include:
- Ride a Ferris wheel!
- Take down bosses and join a motorcycle gang chase!
- Explore caves where even the bats are balls!
- Play nine holes of mini-golf with a pool cue!
- Flee the zombie horde! But careful, they’re contagious!
- Knock off other balls for your own gain!
- Go skiing and mountain climbing! With balls!
- Hunt boy scouts in the woods! Steal their hats!
- With over 100 tracks of music from Grandmaster Gareth!”