There once was a druid in an enchanted land, ostracized for being kind of a screw-up. But when his world fall into serious trouble, the druid realized only he could save it. So begins Plot of the Druid, a point-and-click adventure game from Yakir (a game developer in Israel). It’s a comedy adventure in the vein of Monkey Island, with a protagonist that can shapeshift into different animals to solve puzzles. The game is seeking funding on Kickstarter — and has found it, but time is running out to secure a copy.
As of now, Plot of the Druid is fully funded and is working on breaking its stretch goals. The first one, which adds an extra hidden location to the game, has already been met. Other goals will add more language translations to the game and a digital comic book, but the BIG goal is to finance a voice track for the game. Can it reach $35,000, the goal required? Only if you help…
A digital copy of Plot of the Druid for PC can be yours with a $25 pledge. $30 will add your name to the credits, and $40 includes the soundtrack and a digital artbook. Physical items like a poster and T-shirt are obtainable at higher tiers.
- Sarcastic British humour that will have you giggling and cracking up
- A clever way of solving puzzles as a human or an animal
- A fun and challenging experience with two difficulty levels
- Elemental spells to deal with epic evils or just minor irritations
- Dozens of wacky characters to meet
- Gorgeous hand-drawn cartoon art
- Explore the fantasy setting with many objects to point and click on!
- Lots of hidden easter eggs to find
Plot of the Druid is now in development for PC, Mac and Linux. The game is estimated to be completed in early 2023.