Indie game studio Adventure4Life is working on a love letter to the great point-and-click masterpieces of Lucasarts. They call it Plot of the Druid, and it’ll come packed with lavishly illustrated 2D environments, lots of puzzles to scratch your head over, and naturally, tons of humor both hidden and blatant.
- The player can decide whether to deal with situations as a human or as a ferocious animal. Well, maybe not that ferocious, but one with a unique skill set.
- Harness the power of nature to solve puzzles. After all, sometimes an earthquake is just what’s needed to get people’s attention.
- Beautiful hand-painted HD artwork in the style of old-school pixel art.
- Dozens of wacky characters, ALL fully voiced.
- Cool references to classic LucasArts and Sierra games.
- Two difficulty levels: Young Apprentice and Master of Disaster. Finish the game to earn a digital certificate with your name on it, signed by the Elder Druids themselves!
- Many MANY smooth 2D animations, including thrilling cutscenes.
- Over an hour of immersive, charming music.
- A hotspot reveal option to avoid pixel hunting.
- Lots of achievements to be gained by exploring the world.
- A journal to help keep you on track.
- Available in English with German, Spanish, French, Italian, Russian and Hebrew translations.
- And the wind cries Mary!
We’ll tell you more when the campaign is launched, which should be in a few months. Plot of the Druid is planned for release in 2022.