Perfect World Entertainment is bringing their namesake MMO, now over a decade old, to mobile platforms with Perfect World Mobile. The app gathered 2.6 million downloads in China in just twelve hours of its launch. Now it’s looking to do the same in North America. The app is now available here, in open beta form.
PWE promises an authentic mobile translation of the PC experience, but with improved graphics like realistic light and shadow effects, and a dynamic weather system. The flight system from the original is retained, letting players travel with ease across a 60,000 square kilometer map. Battles take place on land, air and sea, and all the game’s classes have been carried over.
- Massive continent – 60,000 square kilometers panoramic three-dimensional map for players to explore
- Perfect World Reinvigorated – next-gen graphics bring new life to the beloved places of Perfect World with realistic light and shadow effects
- Long-loved playable races – playable races of humans, Winged Elves, and the Untamed
- Rich class choices – experience the classes from the original game, each class brings its own distinct characteristics
- Unique flight system – take to the skies with the flight system found in the original game
- Epic combat – engage in combat in the air, on land or in the oceans
- Spirit-based skill enhancement system – immerse yourself in the balance of Yin and Yang
- Oriental-inspired art style
Why should you download Perfect World Mobile during its first week? Because everyone who does will automatically be entered into a drawing for a 64G iPhone XS. All players who enter up until September 24 will have a chance. Perfect World Mobile is now available on iOS and Android