The Nintendo Switch is easily the most popular console on the market right now (yes, that includes the about to be released SNES Classic), and as such developers of all kinds are releasing their games on the system, regardless of whether they’re ports, pure titles, or indie titles. Another such game has launched on the system today, the action-platformer Pankapu.
“Pankapu is a colorful action platformer in which you can transform freely from Warrior to Archer or Mage. Switch wisely between your three Aegis and master them in order to fulfill your destiny and defeat Gangreyn, the Prince of Nightmares!”
Here are the key features you can find in Pankapu:
- Float, aim and strike! Switch between Aegis in real time to avoid traps and defeat your enemies.
- Infuse your weapons with the power of Dreams and unlock more than 35 skills!
- Reveal your true power by facing huge bosses!
- Collect all the hidden Mudjins and discover Djaha’rell’s full story.
- Listen to the oniric OST of Ganaé and Hiroki Kikuta.