It’s been two weeks since Leriting Games opened pre-registration for their mobile hack-and-slash survival game, Fury Survivor: Pixel Z. Though not even out yet, the game has already attracted interest — Leriting says over one million people have pre-registered in this short time.
In Fury Survivor: Pixel Z, you’ve been separated from your family during a zombie invasion, and your main goal is to hack through the waves of undead to track them down. So we can assume the “Z” is for “Zombie.” That’s good enough for me.
Fury Survivor has action elements filled with demand of quick reflexes, and passive elements where you just scrounge for gear. You are a true hunter-gatherer, amassing food, supplies and weapons wherever you can find them, as well as clues to the whereabouts of your lost family.
- Fight off throngs of zombies in bloody hack n’ slash fashion
- Fight for survival as you search for your family in a gripping story-driven game
- Collect various weapons and gear
- Navigate through traps and a variety of undead enemies
- Scavenge for food, water, and supplies
- Learn a variety of crafts
- Create your own sustainable refuge
- Interact with other survivors
- Stylized pixel art graphics
You can still pre-register for Fury Survivor: Pixel Z on both platforms it’s headed toward: the App Store, Google Play, or you can use the official Fury Survivor website. Leriting games has not announced a release date for Fury Survivor: Pixel Z yet, but the pre-registration period ends June 4, so we assume the actual release isn’t far off from then.