Old Moustache Gameworks officially announced this week that the new game, No70: Eye of Basir is due out next week. The game will be available for Windows PC via Steam on June 28.
In Eye of Basir, players take the role of Aras in a search for his brother Erhan and investigate the house where Aras grew up, his grandmother’s house, No. 70. The game is an atmospheric, first-person exploration game. Players must solve a series of complex puzzles in order to push the story of the game forward. Players must keep their sanity in order to rescue Erhan and uncover the truth of the strange events around the house.
Here are some of the game’s key features (Courtesy of Old Moustache Gameworks):
* Explore rooms and corridors of House No. 70 to unravel the mystery of Basir.
* Solve intricate puzzles to unlock the secrets surrounding the house and the childhood of Aras and Erhan.
* Face a disturbing world filled with psychological horror, collapsed rooms, old memories, ancient enemies, and the bonds of brotherhood.
* Lose yourself in No70: Eye of Basir’s atmospheric surround sound mix and music score.
* Hold onto your sanity as you travel back in time and relive painful memories.
No70: Eye of Basir is due out on June 28 for Windows PC only on Steam. The game will be available with a starting price of $6.99. That’s 30 percent off the game’s normal price. The game will be available at that price until July 5. You can check out one of the game’s earlier trailers in the player below.