PageNet Company announces the release of “The Night Flier”, a new game for iPhone, iPad and iPod featuring fascinating gameplay, rich graphics and simple touchscreen controls. The players can quickly share their achievements on Twitter and Facebook.
In “The Night Flier” the player controls an adventurous bat setting off for a long journey, and its aim is to fly as far as possible to score the maximum number of points. There are a lot of dangers and obstacles both on the rooftops and in the sky. No wonder the bat must fly very carefully in order to avoid them; moreover, at the same time it should try to catch midges and to pop balloons in order to score points.
The game allows the player to set personal records and to share them immediately on Twitter or Facebook. It is also possible to submit a record to the rating chart and to compare it with scores of other “night fliers”. It is a great motivation to improve skills and achieve greater results!
However, a certain level of “The Night Flier” proves to be too challenging, the player can make it a bit easier by visiting the in-game store and buying extra bonuses, lives or experience.
“The Night Flier” is available at App Store for $0.99 only.
– rich graphics and fascinating gameplay;
– amazing music background creating the atmosphere of adventure;
– easiness of posting your game results to Twitter and Facebook;
– 10 unique levels of different complexity;
– the in-game store of additional bonuses;
– brand-new unexpected levels after opening all city locations