It’s been a while since we’ve heard from Succubus, but Madmind Studios is still plugging away at the game, and they’ve released the first new peek in months…plus, the reveal of a new enemy. Say hello to the Amazons.
Succubus is the sequel to Agony, a trippy, artsy trip to hell that was originally slapped with an AO rating. Their publisher wouldn’t put out the game without cuts, so Madmind eventually released the uncut version as a PC exclusive. Now, the makers of Agony are working on its spinoff…starring Vydija, a female succcubus who players first met in Agony.
And she’ll have to fight Amazons, which look a lot different from the traditional interpretation. The ones around here have two blades for arms, which they use to deal massive damage at close range. The giant blade-arms are also good at parrying and blocking attacks. They sure sound annoying.
- Intense and brutal action using weapons and pyrokinesis.
- Diversified opponents.
- Expandable skill tree.
- A system of weapons and armor that affect player’s statistics.
- Character and Hub customization.
- A rich and diverse world of Hell.
- A multi-story plot combining horror with action and survival.
- Hostile environment full of traps and enemies.
- Surreal visual setting and gore.
- Boss fights.
This has been in development for a while, but believe it or not, we STILL don’t have a release window for Succubus. We don’t even know what year it’s coming out in. “TBA” is all Madmind will say. Until TBA comes, all we’ll have are videos like these: