Each new week brings more and more interesting games to the world, many of which arrive on Steam. One such game is set to arrive next week. It’s called Hexopods, and it’s meant to be a true challenge for those who love the old-school style of gaming, all the while loving to play games with friends. Check out the details below:
“Hexopods is the frenetic twin-stick shooter for hardcore players! Try to beat your friends or an AI in this multiplayer bullet hell! Adapt your experience as you please with its modular game modes for infinite replayability!
- 4 different ships with unique playstyles
- Fast and intense fights!
- 4 different adaptable maps
- Hard to play, Impossible to master
- No random, only skill to win!
- Multiple lives for each player
- A timeout with a shrinking arena!
- Power-ups on the map
- A moving “king of the hill” with customizable reward
- An hexagonal shield rotating around your ship!”
Hexopods arrives on November 17th on Steam. Check out the trailer for it below.