Developer Blueside made a name for themselves on the XBox with their real-time strategy action games, the Kingdom Under Fire series. But you soon won’t need to switch on a Microsoft console to play one of these games…you’ll just need a Microsoft operating system. Kingdom Under Fire: The Crusaders is coming to PC in just three days.
Kingdom Under Fire now supports keyboard and mouse controls, and its 3D battlefield maps are rendered in widescreen HD. Plan out your army’s next move, position your heroes strategically, and when they meet, hack and slash your way to victory in real time.
· Incredible real-time strategy – battlefield conditions, weather, and decision-making all contribute to the outcome of the battle. Players must think with haste and precision as their numbers dwindle.
· Build the perfect army – with more than 100 warriors, players can build and assign roles for their troops going into war. Characters can level up and equipment can be upgraded to ensure armies are first-class.
· Turn the tide of battle – heroes can change the outcome of battles in epic, player-controlled moments.
· Witness a war through 4 unique perspectives – players can choose between 2 human nations and 2 Dark Legion nations to experience completely different stories.
· Keyboard and mouse support – a new method of controlling the battlefield is available to PC players.
· Full Gamepad support.
· HD Resolution support.
· Relive your favorite moments from the game with an unchanged authentic port to PC that gives players the experience they had upon release.
Look for Kingdom Under Fire: The Crusaders on Steam February 28.