Blast off! Adam Solo and Hugo Rosado of Portuguese studio Praxis Games – the team that previously created the sci-fi strategy website SpaceSector — have lauched their latest. Interstellar Space: Genesis is a turn-based space 4X strategy game where your goal is no less than the foundation of a entire galactic empire.
You’ll probe the universe, send your colonists to unexplored new worlds, terraform desolate terrain into bustling cities, and conquer alien civilizations in tactical turn-based battles. There are others who want control of this galaxy, and they won’t give it up without a long fight. The most interesting thing about Interstellar Space: Genesis is that its soundtrack is partially created by Rare legend Grant Kirkhope.
“The day is finally here,” says Adam Solo, co-founder of Praxis Games. “We have worked so incredibly hard to get to this point – a finished game in the hands of everyone who has believed in the dream of Interstellar Space: Genesis. Hugo and I were raised on space 4X, in particular Master of Orion and Master of Orion II: Battle at Antares – so delivering an epic game in the same vein to strategy fans like us is thrilling beyond belief.”
- Turn-based tactical combat with extensive ship customization and free space-based movement with range limits.
- Soundtrack by Grant Kirkhope (GoldenEye 007, Civilization: Beyond Earth, Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle) and Ryan McQuinn (Lotia, Dungeons & Doritos, Call of Cthulhu Mystery Program, Liberty: Vigilance, Dark Dice).
- Custom alien races with specific planet types, unique leaders, and random tech trees for each civilization.
- Deep colony development, terraforming, and diplomacy systems.
- Varied exploration mechanics and freedom to define a civilization’s wants and needs.
- Complex economic model with asteroid mining, space tourism, and more!
You can start your cosmic journey today on Steam, Itch.io and Humble.