Videogames publisher Iceberg Interactive and game developer bitComposer are proud to announce the retail release of the dark horror adventure game Alter Ego (PC). Alter Ego is Games for Windows certified and is now available in major retail stores across the UK & Ireland, Scandinavia, Benelux, Greece, Australia/New-Zealand and various other overseas territories.
The macabre storyline of Alter Ego begins as a strange aristocrat dies and his body goes missing. A series of gruesome murders shake a small town. Rumours of a supernatural monster abound, and this latest atrocity has the entire town shaking in fear. The local police are beside themselves and have made no headway in solving these crimes. Detective Briscol, a man of logic and principle, and Timothy Moor, a petty thief, become unlikely partners in solving the grisly murders.
Alternating between the complete opposite roles of Detective Briscol and Timothy Moor, players will investigate the strange events and gradually reveal a dark secret. After all, when evil has more than one face, you need more than one perspective…
Alter Ego features
- A dark, macabre storyline that combines horror, adventure, and role-playing elements to create a gripping murder mystery
- By the developers of The Black Mirror
- Popular setting – England at the end of the 19th century
- Top quality cinematic cut scenes which drive the storyline with 2 playable characters
- Detailed 3D characters and hi-res backgrounds complete with realistic lighting and shadow effects
- Over 80 game locations in the town of Plymouth and the surrounding area
- Professional voice actors guarantee that this chilling adventure provides lots of thrills and a creepy atmosphere