Game Duchy is excited to announce the arrival of the month-long Christmas Carnival in Iron Saga. Having just celebrated its global release, Iron Saga has already become a hit among fans having reached over 250,000 pre-registrations and being recommended on the Google Play store. To celebrate the game’s release and the holiday season Game Duchy has launched the Christmas Carnival filled with holiday-themed skins, gifts, and the Noisy bat drop rate.
From now until January 16, players that have reached level 11 in Iron Saga will be able to complete 9 new stages and claim holiday rewards. Throughout the event, players will have a chance to earn Christmas gift packs during the Noisy bat drop rate which gives players a 20% chance to loot a holiday gift pack. The Christmas gift packs have a chance to drop primal energy cores, gold, and other items.
Along with the Christmas gift packs, players will be able to visit the Christmas base when logging into the game each day and earn rewards such as diamonds, filled chocolate, vouchers and stamina potions. Players looking to get their hands on holiday-themed skins and items will be able to do so in the Christmas event gift shop by exchanging gems including Panda Thor, Brunhilde as well as other resources.
Players can experience the Christmas Carnival event in Iron Saga now by downloading the game for free on iOS or Andriod.
A list of game features include:
* Over 500 mechas and pilots
* Over 100,000 skin and effect combinations to choose from
* Beautifully animated humanoid mechas
* Engaging combat featuring an inertia system
* Actively pilot your mech dodging oncoming attacks and firing freely
* Rewarding friends system – greet friends daily to earn bonus rewards
* Multiple game modes including guessing arena, combat simulation, rocket pack, amazing race, card games, and corps conflict
* World-renown composer, anime director, character designer, and voice actors