It’s here, folks…Heroes of Hammerwatch, the roguelite action RPG from Crackshell and BlitWorks, is no longer a PC exclusive. Console gamers can now take part in the dungeon crawling too….well, two-thirds of them can (it’s not on PS4 yet).
A sequel to the hit 2013 game Hammerwatch, Heroes of Hammerwatch takes the formula for the original and amplifies it on every level. You and your friends must battle your way through procedurally generated dungeons to reach the top of the Forsaken Spire, collecting tons of loot along the way. You can invite your buds into your game, or you can join in on a friend’s game. The Ultimate Edition comes with all the DLC content, so newcomers will have everything they need right away.
Playstation 4 will have to wait on this one, but it DOES have the original Hammerwatch, which is receiving some improvements free of charge as an apology for the wait. Online co-op support has now been added, along with some accessibility improvements.
- Procedurally generated levels bring you a new challenge with each run.
- Online Co-Op: Have up to 3 friends to join the dungeon crawling madness.
- Town upgrades: Revamp 10 different buildings to grant your heroes with various enhancements.
- 9 different classes: Each one with unique stats, abilities and play styles.
- Over 100 unique items of various rarities.
- Includes all 3 DLCs: Witch Hunter, Pyramid of Prophecy and Moon Temple. With many additional skills, items, areas to explore, 2 new game modes, 2 new classes and much more!
- New Game+: Get ready for a real challenge, and even if you beat it, the challenge never ends!
Heroes Of Hammerwatch Ultimate Edition is available now on Nintendo Switch and XBox One. A PS4 version will arrive later in the year.