You helped make it happen on Kickstarter…now the sci-fi horror RPG Hellpoint is about to see release! Part Dark Souls, part Event Horizon, it promises a crazy and intense experience.
You’re a crew member of the ill-fated Irid Novo space station. You wake up one day to find the entire station has been affected by a massive quantum cataclysm called the Merge. Maybe orbiting around that black hole wasn’t such a good idea, but now the consequences are foisted upon you. As you battle the monsters that now populate the hallways, you’ll be unraveling a mystery that exposes the truth about the universe on a cosmic scale.
* Souls-like gameplay in a unique setting: Explore the derelict space station of Irid Novo and face bizarre enemies with a tight and unforgiving combat system.
* Occult space story: Blending science and fantasy, the intensely atmospheric dark sci-fi setting will keep you searching for answers.
* Dynamic World: The Quantic System acts as a dungeon master; slightly transforming the game world every time you die and triggering events as the station revolves around the black hole.
* Jump-in co-op and PvP multiplayer: Ask a friend to press Start to join a couch co-op session or call for assistance online. Hellpoint offers a full, uninterrupted co-op story with shared loot drops.
* Split-screen support: The full Hellpoint experience is available in jump-in/jump-out split-screen multiplayer on PC, PS4, and Xbox One.
If you didn’t back the game, Hellpoint becomes available for purchase on April 16 for Playstation 4, Nintendo Switch, XBox One, PC, Mac and Linux.