Indie games continue to amaze, as some of them are able to jump from platform to platform and ensure their life never truly dies. Such is the case with the hit indie game Groove Coaster. This unique rhythmic game has been on phones, in arcades, and now, it’ll be coming to Steam this July.
The Steam version of the game will be both a compilation of all that’s come before it, as well as a tribute to those versions, allowing you to play the way you want. Plus, there’s going to be more songs, more ways to play, including a Non-Stop Mix mode, and different resolutions for you to play it. So if you’re looking for a new rhythm game that’ll take you to a new world and behind, you’ll definitely want to get Groove Coaster on July 17th on Steam.
If you’re curious as to what some of the game features, here you go:
- 36 tracks included; new tracks will be released monthly as DLC
- Vertical/Portrait mode – Get the FULL arcade experience
- Intuitive controls: just time your input to the beat (keyboard and controller compatible)
- Simple, single-handed “Casual” mode or two-handed groove-synced play in “Arcade” mode for the full experience
- *NEW* Non-Stop Mix mode – Create a playlist, kick back, and let the beats consume you in continuous play
- 3 horizontal aspect ratios to choose from (16:9, 4:3, 1:1)